Signature Experiences. Signature Meetings.
When you travel, whether it’s for business or leisure, what do you hope for most? The Canadian Tourism Commission set out to find out. What they discovered is that travellers from around the world are wanting to explore and live a life that’s less ordinary.
This is why the Signature Experiences Collection® was born – once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences found in Canada, to showcase what our country is all about.
Are you a meeting planner? We know that what meeting planners want most of all is to create a dynamic and meaningful experience that delegates can look back fondly on. Not only is Ottawa an exceptional convention hosting destination, with our help you can incorporate signature experiences into your companion and guest programs. This way, delegates will take home not only valuable professional experiences, but treasured personal memories as well.
Canada’s Capital Region has 7 experiences that are part of the Signature Experiences Collection®:
- Winterlude: A Capital Celebration of Winter – National Capital Commission
- National Gallery Collection – Canadian Art – National Gallery of Canada
- Aboriginal Voyageur – Aboriginal Experiences (Turtle Island Tourism Co.)
- Exploring Canada’s Flavours in a Unique Culinary Destination – Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
- Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands Cruise – Gananoque Boat Line Ltd.
- Palaces and Pallisades of the 1000 Islands – 1000 Islands Rockport Boat Line
- The Grand Hall Tour – Canadian Museum of Civilization
Ottawa invites you to explore and live a life that’s less ordinary. Discover how the Signature Experiences Collection® can benefit your meeting.