FAM Tours for Travel Professionals
Ottawa Tourism Familiarization (FAM) tours are an enjoyable and effective way for travel professionals to experience Ottawa first-hand and learn about its potential as a destination. Our dedicated staff team works to ensure each FAM tour is top notch, whether the tour is self-directed, assisted, or a more full service FAM in which Ottawa Tourism coordinates all aspects.
- Self-Directed FAM - Experience Ottawa sites on your own and at your own pace by using Ottawa Tourism's Client Attractions Passport. A variety of museums, galleries and other fun activities are available as options.
- Assisted FAM - Planning new itineraries or orienting new staff? Want to bring your key group leaders to get familiar with your popular Ottawa tours? Ottawa Tourism staff will connect you with members and partners to create a FAM as a stand-alone or add-on visit.
- Ottawa Tourism FAM- These FAMs are scheduled seasonally to invited travel professionals, often coinciding with major marketplaces or trade promotions.
- Student Tour Operator FAM (Post SYTA Convention) August 26-29, 2014
- OMCA FAM (Pre OMCA Conference) November 6-8, 2014
Please take a few moments to complete the request form, so we can ensure a fulfilling experience.
Request a FAM (PDF)
If you have any questions, or have an immediate requirement please call 1-800-363-4465, ext. 142 (Canada & U.S.) or 011-613-237- 5150, ext. 142 (International) or email traveltrade(at)ottawatourism.ca and a member of our Tour & Travel Sales Team will be happy to assist you.