With this package, there is something for everyone. All family members are sure to discover something new and exciting about Canada’s capital, the country and the world beyond with this affordable Family Discovery getaway. What better way to reconnect than sharing, learning and exploring together? This package features family admission to some of the Capital's best museums and galleries, or hands-on experiences at our most popular attractions. And there are always lots of new shops to discover at Rideau Centre and in the ByWard Market area — home to local farmers, artisans and boutique shops.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Bytown Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 2 children)
- Canada Science and Technology Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization) - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Canadian Museum of Nature - general admission with option to include special exhibiton: Frogs - A Chorus of Colours (Family Pass - 2 adults & 2 children)
- Canadian War Museum - Family Pass (2 adults & 3 children)
- Gray Line Ottawa - double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service. (Between May and October). Family pass (2 adults, 2 children).
- IMAX film - located at the Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization)
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection
- RiverRun Rafting - Family Raft Trips on the Ottawa River (July and August)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.