Get to Know Your Canada
Every country has a city where its stories are told…This is Canada's. If you're new to Canada or looking for a pleasant refresher course on our great country, this Ottawa getaway package is the perfect choice. Immerse yourself in Ottawa’s renowned cultural and historical institutions that enlighten Ottawa. The myriad of museums and galleries offer a glimpse into everything from Canada’s social and military history to astounding natural wonders and world-class art.
Fill with pride as you tour the Capital's famous national sites and landmark attractions. One of the best ways to experience Ottawa is by visiting its many distinctive neighbourhoods. Whether you’re on foot or riding a bicycle — taking in Ottawa’s scenic urban surrounds that include gorgeous views of the Rideau Canal — on public transit, or in your car, you’re always minutes from one of Ottawa’s vibrant and diverse neighbourhoods, with each offering a new and exciting experience.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay (minimum 2 nights)
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Bytown Museum - General admission
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - View the animal barns year-round.
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization) - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission with option to include special exhibit: Arctic Voices.
- Canadian War Museum - General admission
- Gray Line Ottawa double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service (April through October).
- IMAX film - located at the Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization)
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.