If you’re planning a short getaway for the girls (or a bachelorette party!), this package is for you! Retreat to Canada's Capital – an urban city bursting with vibrant culture and surrounded by an oasis of natural beauty. This package caters to all types and budgets by providing the ability to pick and choose. Spend a couple days to explore historical landmarks, experience different cultural attractions, arouse your taste buds and shop til’ you drop!
Don’t forget to indulge in a spa treatment at one of our unique spas. Holtz Spa offers a menu of treatments or escape to Nordik Spa-Nature in the lovely Gatineau hills, for a full day spa experience. If time permits, check out the lively ByWard Market district—home to local farmers, artisans and boutique shops during the day — transforms into the epicentre of the city’s nightlife. Countless bars and lounges are located within “the Market”, as well as hotspots to catch live entertainment. It's the perfect scene for a night out on the town with your girlfriends!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization) - General admission
- C’est Bon Epicurean Adventures - Chocolate Lover's Tour of the ByWard Market
- Canadian Museum of Nature – including special exhibition Creatures of Light: Nature's Bioluminescence
- Holtz Spa - Holtz Spa Package - Includes choice of Signature Spa treatments with tapas and wine tasting menu from Santé Restaurant
- Lady Dive - Guided Amphibus tour (May 1 to October 31)
- Signatures Restaurant at Le Cordon Bleu - Dinner for Two *Only available Wednesday through Saturday
- Nordik Spa-Nature - Thermal Experience in the Gatineau Hills. Option to add wine & cheese service.
- National Gallery of Canada - Permanent Collection (with option to include Bell Audio Guide)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.