Taste of Canada
Looking for a quick escape to Ottawa that offers a bit of everything? Then come sample some of the best of Canada with this two-night getaway package in the Capital. If you’re into the great Canadian outdoors, just step outside your Ottawa hotel and go – from skating and skiing in winter to great golf, cycling, running, hiking, and watersports in summer. If your tastes tend more toward arts and culture, Ottawa’s got you covered with the country’s biggest lineup of national museums, galleries and performing arts. And if what you’re really looking forward to is a taste of Canadian culinary excellence, Ottawa’s community of renowned chefs will be only too happy to oblige!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Bytown Museum - General admission
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - View the animal barns year-round.
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization) - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission
- Canadian War Museum - General admission
- C’est Bon Epicurean Adventures - Gourmet walking tour or Chocolate Lover's Tour of the ByWard Market
- Gray Line Ottawa – Double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service. (Between May and October).
- Signatures Restaurant at Le Cordon Bleu - Dinner for Two *Only available Wednesday through Saturday
- National Gallery of Canada - National Gallery Collection (option to include Bell Audio Guide)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.