Fall Urban Adventure
Looking for outdoor adventure on your trip to Ottawa? Book the Urban Adventure package for a little something extra. Hold on tight and feel the excitement as you ride the waves down the Ottawa River on a whitewater raft. Bring your bikes or rent some here and cycle our over 180 kilometres (112 miles) of recreational pathways linking natural areas, parks, gardens and national sites.
And there are always lots of new shops to discover at Rideau Centre and in the ByWard Market area—home to local farmers, artisans and boutique shops. At night, relive the adventure and arouse your taste the buds over a great meal and cocktails. Countless bars and lounges are located within “the Market”, as well as hotspots to catch live entertainment. This experience is designed to take you on a wild ride through Canada's Capital region.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay (minimum 2 nights)
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission with option to include special exhibit Creatures of Light: Nature's Bioluminescence (ends Nov. 9)
- C'est Bon Epicurean Adventures - Gourmet walking tour of the ByWard Market
- Gray Line Ottawa - Double decker guided city tour with hop-on-hop off service. Option to choose one or three day service (Until October 30).
- National Gallery of Canada - Permanent collection with option to include Bell Audio Tour
- Ottawa Senators - NHL tickets
- Valley View Little Animal Farm - General admission (until October 31)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.