Looking for outdoor adventure on your trip to Ottawa? Book the Urban Adventure package for a little something extra. Hold on tight and feel the excitement as you ride the waves down the Ottawa River on a whitewater raft. Bring your bikes or rent some here and cycle our over 180 kilometres (112 miles) of recreational pathways linking natural areas, parks, gardens and national sites.
And there are always lots of new shops to discover at Rideau Centre and in the ByWard Market area—home to local farmers, artisans and boutique shops. At night, relive the adventure and arouse your taste the buds over a great meal and cocktails. Countless bars and lounges are located within “the Market”, as well as hotspots to catch live entertainment. This experience is designed to take you on a wild ride through Canada's Capital region.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hotel accommodation for your dates of stay
- Certificate to receive Rideau Centre Savings Directory
A minimum of 1 admission to the following attractions:
- Calypso Theme Waterpark - full day ticket (June 9 - September 1)
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum - General admission
- Canadian Museum of Nature - General admission
- C'est Bon Epicurean Adventures - Gourmet walking tour of the ByWard Market
- Gananoque Boat Line - Lost Ships of the 1000 Islands two hour cruise or five hour cruise with Boldt Castle Stopover (April through September).
- Lady Dive - Guided Amphibus tour (May 1 to October 31)
- National Gallery of Canada - Permanent collection with option of special exhibition: Gustave Doré (June 13 - Sept 14)
- Ottawa Chamberfest - One day access to the music festival (valid from July 24 to August 7)
- RiverRun Rafting - High Adventure Rafting on the Ottawa River (May 19th to September 15th)
- Valley View Little Animal Farm - General admission (April 12 to October 31)
*All packages offer discounted rates on attraction admissions, passes and tickets.