Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
Immerse yourself in a mouth-watering, gastronomic experience. For more than a century Le Cordon Bleu has developed a reputation of attracting the world’s top chefs of today to teach the next great chefs of tomorrow. Now an international network of schools, Le Cordon Bleu set up a world-class facility in Canada’s capital — the only location in the country. The school’s teaching chefs offer one-day classes throughout the year for visitors, allowing you the opportunity to learn from the best. And their on-site restaurant, Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures, dishes some of the finest cuisine in the city.
- Students from around the world come to the Institute to learn the exacting techniques of French cuisine and pastry from some of the world’s finest chef/instructors.
- The Institute and its graduates are credited with contributing to Ottawa’s recent coming of age as a culinary destination.
- In addition to its diploma programs, the Institute offers short courses and private group events.
- Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures Restaurant offers a truly fine dining experience, with a weekly lunch menu and seasonal dinner menus designed by Executive Chef Yannick Anton.
- The Institute and Bistro are housed in the Munross Mansion, first built by Scottish Lumberman James Mather in 1874, and carefully restored to its original grandeur after it was purchased by M. André Cointreau, President of Le Cordon Bleu.