Ce texte n'est disponible qu'en anglais pour le moment. La version française sera disponible dans les prochaines semaines.
- I just wanted to thank you for sending the “Above All Else” book. It was such a great session during the PCMA convention. Your team’s presentation with red shoes was quite memorable and one of the most creative and energetic pieces. I keep my shoe on my desk next to my other items of personality. I can’t wait to get to Ottawa one day. - Kimberly Castanuela, CEM, CMP | Convention Manager International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ - IAEE
- The Ottawa Tourism team is an incredible conventions resource and liaison between visitors and the City of Ottawa. Leading up to and during Northern Lights 2012, Katie was an incredible ambassador of our event and helped connect us to Ottawa. She worked with us from day one to ensure our event participants had all of the necessary information at their fingertips for a memorable and enjoyable stay in Ottawa. Whether on Twitter, Facebook or word of mouth, Ottawa Tourism exhausted every venue to help promote the Northern Lights 2012 event and we recognize Katie as a part of our event's overall success. I highly recommend connecting with Katie and the Ottawa Tourism team prior to holding an event or visiting Ottawa. - Julianne Philpott, Northern Lights 2012 Business and Cultural Showcase
- I wanted to conduct site visits with various venues while I was in town for two days. I am so glad I contacted Ottawa Tourism. They were able to put together a full day’s itinerary in no time and escorted me around to conduct tours of the facilities. I would highly recommend Ottawa Tourism as your first point of contact if you’re thinking about hosting an event in this beautiful city! - Susan Yu, Mitacs
- One usually gives a “hats off” when congratulations or kudos are due. In this case I want to say “shoes off” (preferable RED) to Ottawa Tourism for reminding me that Ottawa is a fantastic and fun city! The Ottawa Tourism team is a shining example of commitment to excellence and as an added bonus. They are the experts in all things Ottawa. Every event, small or large, will garner the same commitment and exceptional enthusiasm! They will work tirelessly to ensure success and to provide an exceptional experience for all participants. Way to go team - keep up the great work! - Wendy Walton, Canadian Library Association
- I had the recent pleasure of working with Ottawa Tourism in preparation for the upcoming Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada meeting. Their attention to detail and quick follow up were more than I could have asked for! We were able to build on firm, creative ideas which strengthened our planning process which met the objectives that were set. I would not hesitate to work with Ottawa Tourism again. They know their city and their business. - Catherine Harley, Operating Room Nurses Association of Canada (ORNAC)
- I just wanted to say thank you for all of your help with our Joint Assembly Conference which ended today. The conference was a great success and it was fun to share the highlights of Ottawa with our delegates. The Ottawa Guides and members badges were a big hit as were the brochures to the museums , Parliament Hill and the Market. The maps were a great help and I think we must have given out hundreds along with directions. Folks loved the pins and scooped them up. The signs Ottawa Tourism provided were wonderful and truly welcomed our delegates. The OCC was a lovely space to work in and highlights our city so well. Our banquet was held on the fourth floor and 800 delegates singing O Canada with the Parliament Buildings in the background will be a lasting memory for everyone. - Debbie Trickey, Anglican Church of Canada - Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada 2013 Joint Convention